Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
January 26, 2021
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
7. CONSENT AGENDA
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF JANUARY 12, 2021.
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP MINUTES OF JANUARY 19, 2021.
- AUTHORIZE THE MAYOR'S SIGNATURE ON THE AGREEMENT WITH SNOHOMISH COUNTY FOR THE BALLOT DROP BOX.
9. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS & ORDERS
- PUBLIC HEARING ON ORDINANCE 470 AMENDING THE CAPITAL FACILITIES PLAN.
10. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- CONSIDERATION OF ORDINANCE 470 AMENDING THE CAPITAL FACILITIES PLAN.
11. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
12. EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUIT TO RCW 42.30.110(1)(g) TO GIVE AN UPDATE ON CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS.
- APPROVE DECEMBER 31, 2020 CLAIMS CHECKS NO. 42317 THROUGH NO. 42333 AND EFT TRANSACTION IN THE AMOUNT OF $84,072.10.
- APPROVE JANUARY 2021 CLAIM CHECKS NO. 42274, 42312, CHECKS NO. 42314 THROUGH NO. 42316, CHECKS NO. 42334 THROUGH NO. 42359 IN THE AMOUNT OF $696,577.61 AND VOIDED CHECK NO. 41932.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at email@example.com or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here