Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
June 8, 2021
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
7. CONSENT AGENDA
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF MAY 25, 2021, AS REVISED.
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP MINUTES OF JUNE 1, 2021.
- CONSIDERATION OF THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH PACE ENGINEERS FOR THE STORMWATER MANAGEMENT PLAN UPDATE IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $113,512.00.
9. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- PUBLIC HEARING AND RENEWAL OF HOME OCCUPATION BUSINESS 601116712 LOCATED AT 23825 35TH AVE W. BY FORREST LEMME` FOR EVERGREEN LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT, INC.
10. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
- APPROVE MAY 2021 PAYROLL CHECKS NO. 42652 THROUGH NO. 42656 AND EFT TRANSACTIONS IN THE AMOUNT OF $142,841.31.
- APPROVE JUNE 2021 CLAIM CHECK NO. 42685, CHECKS NO. 42687 THROUGH NO. 42714 IN THE AMOUNT OF $459,325.36.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here