Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
June 22, 2021
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
7. CONSENT AGENDA
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF JUNE 8, 2021.
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP MINUTES OF JUNE 15, 2021.
8. NEW BUSINESS, PETITIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, APPLICATION APPEALS
- APPROVAL OF THE COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CITY OF BRIER AND LABORERS LOCAL 1239.
9. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS & ORDERS
- DISCUSS & CONSIDER THE INTERLOCAL AGREEMENT WITH SNOHOMISH COUNTY FOR INTERIM LAW ENFORCEMENT SERVICES.
10. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- CONSIDERATION OF ORDINANCE 473 AMENDING TITLE 6 ANIMALS.
11. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
- APPROVE JUNE 2020 CLAIM CHECKS NO. 42715 THROUGH NO. 42718, CHECKS NO. 42721 THROUGH CHECK NO.42743 AND EFT TRANSACTION IN THE AMOUNT OF $80,002.99 AND VOIDED CHECK NO. 41379.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at email@example.com or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here