Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
July 13, 2021
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
7. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF JUNE 22, 2021.
8. NEW BUSINESS, PETITIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, APPLICATION APPEALS
- REVIEW & RATIFY THE AMENDED INTERLOCAL AGREEMENT WITH THE SNOHOMISH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE FOR INTERIM POLICE SERVICES.
9. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- CONSIDERATION OF THE MAYOR'S RE-APPOINTMENT OF NICK TASTAD TO PLANNING COMMISION POSITION #3 WITH A TERM SET TO EXPIRE JULY 31, 2021.
- CONSIDERATION AND SELECTION OF AN ADA SWING FOR BRIER PARK.
- DISCUSS POLICE CHIEF RECRUITMENT OPTIONS AND REVIEW THE PROPOSAL FROM PROTHMAN.
10. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
11. EXECUTIVE SESSION PURSUANT TO RCW 42.30.110(1)(i) TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL LITIGATION.
- APPROVE JUNE 2021 PAYROLL CHECKS NO. 42686 AND 42719, CHECKS NO. 42745 THROUGH NO. 42749 AND EFT TRANSACTIONS IN THE AMOUNT OF $232,002.05.
- APPROVE JULY 13, 2021, CLAIM CHECK NO. 42744, CHECKS NO. 42750 THROUGH NO. 42802 AND EFT TRANSACTION IN THE AMOUNT OF $196,115.77.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here