Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
September 28, 2021
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF SEPTEMBER 14, 2021.
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP MINUTES OF SEPTEMBER 21, 2021.
8. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS & ORDERS
- PUBLIC HEARING ON RESOLUTION #586 REGARDING ADOPTION OF THE 2022-2027 COMPREHENSIVE STREET PLAN.
9. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- CONSIDERATIN OF RESOLUTION #586 ADOPTING THE 2022-2027 COMPREHENSIVE STREET PLAN.
- CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION #587 FOR THE ESTATE OF DREAMS PLAT LOCATED AT 22215 BRIER ROAD.
10. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
- APPROVE SEPTEMBER 2021 CLAIMS CHECK NO. 42948 AND 42949, CLAIMS CHECKS NO. 42955 THROUGH NO. 42982 AND EFT TRANSACTION IN THE AMOUNT OF $133,495.42.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here