Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP AGENDA
November 2, 2021
1. REVIEW BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF OCTOBER 26, 2021
2. REVIEW & DISCUSS MOBILE PHONE POLICY.
3. REVIEW & DISCUSS RELEASE FOR ARCADIA HOMES 231ST ST SEWER MAIN EXTENSION MAINTENANCE BOND.
4. REVIEW & DISCUSS RELEASE FOR ARCADIA HOMES TREE MAINTENANCE ASSURANCE BOND FOR 2526 231ST ST.
5. REVIEW & DISCUSS RELEASE FOR THE PERFORMANCE BOND AND TREE PROTECTION BOND FOR RYAN GRENZ AT 2333 N. CASTLE WAY.
6. REVIEW & DISCUSS THE AGREEMENT FOR MUNICIPAL ROAD & STREET SERVICES WITH SNOHOMISH COUNTY.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here