Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP AGENDA
January 4, 2022
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
7. NEW BUSINESS, PETITIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, APPLICATION APPEALS
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF DECEMBER 14, 2021.
8. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- CONSIDERATION OF THE PERSONAL SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH NICK ALMQUIST.
9. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
- APPROVE DECEMBER 2021 PAYROLL CHECKS NO. 43333 THROUGH NO. 43337 AND EFT TRANSACTIONS IN THE AMOUNT OF $135,617.63.
- APPROVE DECEMBER 2021 CLAIM CHECKS NO. 43294 THROUGH NO. 43332 AND EFT TRANSACTION IN THE AMOUNT OF $161,268.93.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here