Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
January 11, 2022
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
7. NEW BUSINESS, PETITIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, APPLICATION APPEALS
- PUBLIC HEARING AND CONSIDERATION OF HOME OCCUPATION 604222592 LOCATED AT 3121 236th ST SW BY BEA STOCKWELL FOR BEA STOCKWELL, CPA.
8. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- APPOINTMENT OF MILL CREEK COUNCILMEMBER STEPHANIE VIGNAL TO THE SNOHOMISH HEALTH DISTRICT BOARD.
- ANNUAL REQUESTS TO CONSIDER COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AMENDMENTS.
- NOMINATIONS AND SELECTION OF MAYOR PRO-TEM FOR 2022.
9. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
- APPROVE JANUARY 2022 CLAIM CHECKS NO. 43338 THROUGH NO. 43363 IN THE AMOUNT OF $79,647.46.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at email@example.com or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here