Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP AGENDA
February 1, 2022
1. REVIEW BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF JANUARY 25, 2022.
2. REVIEW MAYOR'S RE-APPOINTMENT OF TOM HANSON TO THE PLANNING COMMISSION.
3. REVIEW & DISCUSS BIDS FOR HVAC UNIT REPLACEMENTS.
4. REVIEW & DISCUSS POLICE VEHICLE REPLACEMENT REQUEST.
5. REVIEW PROPOSED CHANGES TO TITLE 17 ZONING DIVISION TO GENERAL HOUSEKEEPING INCLUDING CLARIFY DEFINITIONS, PROCEDURES AND TERMINOLOGY.
6. REVIEW & DISCUSS SNOW & ICE REMOVAL OPTIONS.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at email@example.com or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here