Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
February 8, 2022
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- ANNUAL REPORT FROM SOUTH COUNTY REGIONAL FIRE.
7. CONSENT AGENDA
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF JANUARY 25, 2022.
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP MINUTES OF FEBRUARY 1, 2022.
8. NEW BUSINESS
- CONFIRM RE-APPOINTMENT OF TOM HANSON TO PLANNING COMMISSION POSTION #5 WITH A TERM SET TO EXPIRE JANUARY 31, 2024.
- AUTHORIZE THE PURCHASE OF THE 2021 DODGE DURANGO POLICE VEHICLE OFF THE STATE CONTRACT IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $40,384.68.
- AUTHORIZE THE PURCHASE OF TWO HVAC UNITS FROM GASLINE MECHANICAL IN THE AMOUNT OF $24,895.75 PER UNIT FOR A TOTAL COST OF $49,791.50.
9. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- CONSIDERATION OF THE DEVELOPER EXTENTION AGREEMENT CHANGE FROM THE FORMER OWNER GHIAS TO THE NEW OWNER JONES.
10. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
- APPROVE JANUARY 2022 PAYROLL CHECKS NO. 43410 THROUGH NO. 43415 AND EFT TRANSACTIONS IN THE AMOUNT OF $129,278.35.
- APPROVE JANUARY 2022 CLAIM CHECKS NO. 43416 THROUGH NO. 43449 IN THE AMOUNT OF $124,721.22 AND VOIDED CHECK NO. 43072. REASON: LOST IN THE MAIL - REISSUED.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at email@example.com or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here