Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
February 22, 2022
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
7. CONSENT AGENDA
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF FEBRUARY 8, 2022.
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP MINUTES OF FEBRUARY 15, 2022.
- AUTHORIZE THE MAYOR TO PROCEED WITH THE PACE ENGINEERS PROPOSAL FOR THE ELM DRIVE PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $24,437.00.
- AUTHORIZE THE PURCHASE OF FUEL ROM THE STATE CONTRACT WITH WORLD-KINECT IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $40,000.
9. ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS & ORDERS
- PUBLIC HEARING ON ORDINANCE 478.A AMENDING THE HOME OCCUPATION BUSINESS LICENSE REGULATIONS, CHAPTER 17.12.
10. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- CONSIDERATION OF ORDINANCE 478.A REGARDING THE HOME OCCUPATION BUSINESS LICENSE REGULATIONS, CHAPTER 17.12.
11. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
- APPROVE FEBRUARY 2022 CLAIM CHECKS NO. 43452 THROUGH NO. 43492 IN THE AMOUNT OF $140,444.36.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at email@example.com or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here