Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
March 8, 2022
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF FEBRUARY 22, 2022.
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP MINUTES OF MARCH 1, 2022.
8. NEW BUSINESS, PETITIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, APPLICATION APPEALS
- PUBLIC HEARING AND CONSIDERATION OF HOME OCCUPATION BUSINESS 604793817 LOCATED AT 23428 32nd AVE W. BY SUSAN ERNST FOR LITTLE RIDER RANCH, LLC.
9. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- CONSIDERATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT OF FUNDS RELEASE FOR THE VINE 13 LANDSCAPE PERFORMANCE BOND IN THE AMOUNT OF $37,350.00.
10. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
11. ADJOURN TO WORKSHOP
- APPROVE FEBRUARY 2022 PAYROLL CHECKS NO. THROUGH NO. IN THE AMOUNT OF $162,112.12 AND VOIDED CHECK NO. 43497. REASON: INCORRECT AMOUNT.
- APPROVE FEBRUARY 2022 CLAIM CHECKS NO. 43499 THROUGH NO. 43532 IN THE AMOUNT OF $155,329.00.
BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP
1. DISCUSS VEHICLE LEASING PROGRAM FOR POLICE VEHICLES.
2. DISCUSS THE VEHICLE REPLACEMENT FOR THE 2002 FORD RANGER IN PUBLIC WORKS.
3. DISCUSS THE STREET STRIPING BID.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at email@example.com or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here