Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
March 22, 2022
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
7. CONSENT AGENDA
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF MARCH 8, 2022.
8. NEW BUSINESS, PETITIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, APPLICATION APPEALS
- CONSIDERATION OF THE REPLACEMENT VEHICLE FOR PUBLIC WORKS FROM BUD CLARY FORD IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $26,000.00
- CONSIDERATION OF THE STREET STRIPING BID FROM SPECIALIZED PAVEMENT MARKING IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $18,614.58.
9. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- CONSIDERATION TO CHANGE OWNERSHIP OF THE DEVELOPER EXTENSION AGREEMENT FOR BRIER LANDING LOCATED AT 22610 BRIER ROAD AND AUTHORIZE THE MAYOR'S SIGNATURE.
- CONSIDERATION OF THE MIYATA SECONDARY DWELLING UNIT CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT, FILE #CU22-01 LOCATED AT 22301 HICKORY WAY.
- CONFIRM THE MAYOR'S APPOINTMENT OF SHAWN PARSONS TO PLANNING COMMISSION POSITION NO. 7 WITH A TERM SET TO EXPIRE JULY 31, 2024.
10. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
11. ADJOURN TO WORKSHOP
- APPROVE MARCH 2022 CLAIM CHECKS NO. 43533 THROUGH NO. 43566 IN THE AMOUNT OF $416,543.77.
BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP AGENDA
1. DISCUSS THE VEHICLE LEASING PROGRAM FOR PATROL CARS.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here