Virtual Participation Link|
The upcoming Brier City Council Meeting will be held virtually and telephonically. To attend the meeting virtually please click the link below or enter the meeting ID into the Zoom app or call into the meeting at the phone number listed below.
Per the Governor's Emergency Proclamation 20-28, the City of Brier is prohibited from holding an in-person meeting at this time.
All meetings will be held virtually and telephonically until Snohomish County is released by the Governor's Safe Start - Washington Phased Reopening plan.
The link to the Virtual meeting or phone number to listen to the Council Meeting is:
Phone: 253-215-8782 /
877-853-5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 963 2421 0895
BRIER CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
May 10, 2022
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. FLAG SALUTE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC REQUESTS & ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
5. REPORTS OF COMMITTEES & CITY OFFICIALS
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
7. CONSENT AGENDA
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF APRIL 26, 2022.
- APPROVE BRIER CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP MINUTES OF MAY 3, 2022.
- CONSIDERATION OF THE POLICE LIEUTENANT CONTRACT WITH CHAD RIDOUT.
- CONSIDERATION OF THE SCOPE & FEE BY PACE ENGINEERING FOR THE DECANT FACILITY REPLACEMENT.
- CONSIDERATION OF THE GRANT WITH DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY FOR THE DECANT FACILITY REPLACEMENT.
9. MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS BY CALL OF COUNCILMEMBERS & CITY OFFICIALS
- PUBLIC HEARING AND CONSIDERATION OF HOME OCCUPATION BUSINESS 602113948 LOCATED AT 3408 214TH ST SW BY CHRISTINE PRICE FOR CHRIS' PLACE DAY CARE.
10. AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS
- APPROVE APRIL 2022 PAYROLL CHECKS NO. 43630 THROUGH NO. 43634 AND EFT TRANSACTIONS IN THE AMOUNT OF $137,320.47.
- APPROVE APRIL 2022 CLAIM CHECKS NO. 43674 THROUGH NO. 43709 IN THE AMOUNT OF $141,836.58 AND VOIDED CHECK NO. 43609. REASON: INCORRECT VENDER, REISSUED WITH CHECK NO. 43673.
NOTE: If you are planning to hand out something at the meeting you must provide 12 copies of the item. If you have questions please contact the Clerk-Treasurer prior to the meeting at email@example.com or by calling (425)775-5440. Thank you.
Return to Minutes / Agenda Directory - Click Here