City of Brier, Washington
Related Information
  • Permits and Applications
  • City Fees
  • Municipal Code
  • Planning Commission
  • Park Facilities

  • Planning and Community Development

    (425) 775-5440 / Fax (425) 672-9025

    Public Works
    Stormwater Management Program

    Stormwater Mgt. Plan
    Acrobat Format

    NPDES Phase II Permit SWMP
    Annual Report

    MS Excel Format
    The Public Works Department provides sewer, storm drainage, street and light maintenance; protects the city's streams and wetlands; and oversees planning and development within city limits. They issue all permits for business, land use, and building within the city.

    General Email -

    The Public Works Department is responsible for all City of Brier Owned Public Use Facilities and Utilities. This includes construction, repair and maintenance of streets, sidewalks, sanitary sewers, storm water drainage systems, parks, building facilities, street lighting, and vehicles and equipment. Public Works offers direct contact with the citizens of the City accepting calls or personal visits relative to any issues associated with these facilities and is dedicated to assuring a safe, clean and well-maintained environment for all citizens and visitors to enjoy.

    In addition, Public Works handles City of Brier Planning, Land Use and Community Development. The department also issues all permits for new home construction, additions, remodels, variances and street right of way use. Code monitoring and enforcement is also accomplished through this department. Streams, wetlands and other environmental concerns including ESA (Endangered Species Act) regulations are also within Public Works responsibility to monitor and protect, 

    Small Public Works & Consultant Roster

    This roster is being managed by MRSC Rosters contractors, please visit to find out how to sign up.

    To Report a Spill - Call the Spill Hotline

    (425) 775-5440 - During Normal Business Hours

    Dial 911 - After Hours and on Weekends and Holidays

    Please do your part in helping to protect our natural waterways. Report any spill, illicit discharges or illicit connections to our natural waterways or storm system by calling the City's Spill Hotline. City staff understands the need for confidentiality, so calls can be anonymous. However, please provide as much detail as possible about the spill or illegal activity including the date, time, location, a description of the spill or illegal activity and a description of the pollutant.

    Brier City Hall | 2901 228th St. SW | Brier, Washington 98036
    (425) 775-5440 | Fax (425) 672-9025 |